Graffiti removal request

Fill in the form below if you would like graffiti removed from your own (private) property. Please note you must have the authority to request and approve the removal of graffiti, more information can be found in the terms and conditions.

If the graffiti is on council owned property, for example a play area, road name sign or public toilet, call Serco on 0800 031 9091.

If it is on things like a traffic sign or street lamppost, you need to contact Kent County Council, visit

Home phone
Mobile phone